Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Needy?!?

As I'm slowly growing up I ask myself the age old question "Who am I?" and "What am I becoming?" and as the days pass me by i'm loosing site of the answer.  I made my who life about my friends. My whole life has been about my pleasing others and I think I'm ready to start pleasing myself... Im so lost though. Recently I've been so out of it. Ive lost some of the most improtant people in my world and im not handling it really well. I miss them all the time. Not a minute goes by where I'm not thinking about that. They cared about me. Each and everyone of them cared about me and told me/ showed me all the time. And maybe im a needy person for that but i actually like being needed and reminded that people love and care about me and I didnt see that as a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment