Monday, August 8, 2011

Take a part of Me

Today started off great but now... Now im not so sure.. As confident and happy as ever has now tranformed into unsure and fragile. I feel like i need to change but am unsure of where to even start.. I dont wanna be like this anymore. I want to go back and change so many things that have happened. On one hand everything has made me who i am but then somedays i dont like who I am. Somedays i Just wanna be someone else. I wanna do something different and mix it up. Maybe going back to FAU will be that chance that im looking for. Maybe thhis year will be different.. but... but what if its not? What if its bad again and what if this time i dont have an out. I dont know what i would do...

The guys are coming over soon so i dont know.. maybe will have some fun and things will be ok. Im not sure though and thats what scares me the most. All of the not being sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment